Continuity Credits - rewarding Members
At the 2015/16 renewal we introduced Continuity Credits (a discount against premium) to reward Members for length of Membership.
At the 2015, 2016 and 2017 renewals Continuity Credits were given to those Members who had been with the Club for a complete policy year applied as follows:
- 2.5% for one year of Membership; 5% for three years of Membership and 7.5% for Members who had been with the Club for over five years
- An additional discount of 1.5% was available to those Members entering their fleet with the Club
The application of Continuity Credits is reviewed by the UKDC Board on an annual basis at its November Board meeting.
Putting our Members' interests at the forefront of all of our activities
- We support our Members in relation to both their cases and wider industry issues
- Freedom of choice - for the benefit of all our Members we have Preferred Legal Suppliers with whom we have agreed fee structures (including alternative billing arrangements) however we do not restrict your choice of lawyer
- We assist Members in securing the outcome that is right for them. We look for opportunities to resolve dispiutes amicably and, where that is not possible, we are experts in managing litigation, whatever the jurisdiction
Our International Reach
Through Thomas Miller's global network of offices we are able to assist
Members based in over 40 countries worldwide.